Immigrant Investor Program
The process consists of 2 stages. First, you must obtain a permanent residency permit under the Investor Visa The procedure takes from 4 to 6 months. After one year, you can apply for citizenship by doubling the investment or investing in a priority investment project certified as per the Investment Promotion Act. Citizenship application may be carried out in a maximum period of 6 months. So, in about 20-24 months you could get your Bulgarian passport.
Immigrant Investor Program Life Insurance FastAccording to Foreigners in the Republic of Bulgaria Act, Chapter 3, Article 25, one must invest into Bulgarian Stock Exchange Listed Equity, or into Bulgarian Government Bonds to meet the investment requirements of the program.
Our Life Insurance products are worldwide unique as we offer EU / Bulgarian citizenship via an investment into a fully secured Unit Linked Life Insurance with an underlying investment into Bulgarian Government Bonds.
Life Insurance Fast
Applicant invests a minimum of EUR 1,500,000 in a Unit Linked Life Insurance and holds it for 5 years.
- Time to Permanent Residency – 6 months
- Time to Bulgarian Citizenship – 18 months
- Investment in EUR (Refundable) – 1,500,000
- All-in Handling Fee in EUR (Non-refundable) – 30,000
About the Insurance Products
Our Life Insurance products are worldwide unique as we offer EU / Bulgarian citizenship via an investment into a fully secured Unit Linked Life Insurance with an underlying investment into Bulgarian Government Bonds. We spent several years to invent these outstanding Life Insurance products together with our Swiss Family Office, partnering with major insurance and insurance brokerage companies.
You can also pay for your Life Insurance investment in any cryptocurrency. Our Life Insurance company allows you to directly pay into their crypto wallet held in a fully licensed bank. Once your premium invoice is settled in crypto, it will be converted in EUR. Note that you can choose to keep some parts of your investment crypto.
After the minimum holding period of five years, you can surrender your Life Insurance policy in written form. Our Life Insurance company will dissolve your policy and will pay back your investment within 30 days. Of course, you can keep your policy running and can even top it up at any time if preferred.
Vienna Insurance Group - VIG Group is an Austrian Life Insurance company, founded in 1984 with more than 184,000 employees. It is an EU regulated group, with A+ S&P Rating and Stock-market listed, transparent balance sheet and financially stable.
Documentation & Further Information
- EU, Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Program
- EU, Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Product Overview
- EU, Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Case Studies
- EU, Bulgarian Permanent Residency and Citizenship Procedure
If you want to know further details about this program apply now for a free private consultation call.
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a Non-European Union citizen
- Do not suffer from contagious diseases and / or serious health problems.
- Proof of net worth greater than €511,292
- Investment Certificate confirming a direct foreign investment of BGN 1,000,000 (€511,292), as per the statutory procedures, in a guaranteed governmental bond portfolio for a period of 5 years
- Proof of legitimate source of funds
- Clean criminal record in the country of residence and the country of birth
- Personal net worth greater than € 1,000,000 is required by the banks for the financed investment option.
- Power of Attorneys and Investment Agreement signed in a Bulgarian Consular service
Quốc tịch bị hạn chế
No nationality is officially restricted *
Hai quốc tịch
Quốc tịch kép được công nhận tại Bulgaria. Bạn không bắt buộc phải từ bỏ quốc tịch trước đây để trở thành công dân của Bulgaria.
Documents Required *
- Bản gốc hoặc bản sao công chứng Giấy đăng kí kết hôn
- Bản gốc hoặc bản sao có công chứng Giấy khai sinh
- Bản sao công chứng hộ chiếu
- Bản gốc Giấy chứng nhận cảnh sát
- Medical Certificate *
- Documents certifying Business Investment *
- Chứng minh tài sản ròng
- Bằng chứng về việc thanh toán các khoản thanh toán không hoàn lại và phí thẩm định
- Limited Power of Attorney *
- Báo cáo nguồn tiền
- Tiêu đề của những Tài sản tài chính đã mua
- Hai quốc tịch Yes *
- Thành viên gia đình bao gồm Yes *
- quyền sở hữu đất đai Yes *
- Yêu cầu về vật chất No *
- Yêu cầu đến với tư cách cá nhân Yes *
- Yêu cầu kỹ năng ngôn ngữ No *
- Yêu cầu phỏng vấn No *
- Investment Single * €1,530,000
- Investment Family 4 * €1,530,000
- Thu nhập hàng năm tối thiểu -
- Thời gian để nhập quốc tịch 18
- Thời gian lưu trú vĩnh viễn 6
- Các quốc gia miễn thị thực 154
- Tài chính có sẵn Yes *
Các lợi ích
phúc lợi của công dân
phúc lợi thường trú
Các loại phíPlease sign in to view *
Thông tin chi tiết về đất nước
Its official language is Bulgarian and its official currency is the Bulgarian Lev (BGN), pegged to the EUR at a 1.95:1 ratio.
Visa Free Travel *
Các loại thuế
Become a permanent resident or citizen of Bulgaria does not automatically make you a tax resident. To be a tax resident an individual must reside 183 days in Bulgarian territory in a tax year, or have a permanent address in Bulgaria, or have its center of vital interests in Bulgaria. The criterion of center of vital interests prevails for the one of permanent address. That is, someone who has a permanent address in Bulgaria, but whose vital interest center is in another country, may not be considered a resident for tax purposes.
Bulgaria has one of the lowest tax burden in the European Union. Tax residents are subject to tax on their worldwide income at a flat rate of 10%. A tax credit for foreign tax paid is usually available. Dividends and interest are subject to a final tax of 5% and 8%, respectively. Capital Gains are taxed at the standard PIT rate. Being exempted those gains derived from companies listed in the Bulgarian or a European regulated stock exchange, and those from properties held 3 years (1 property) or five years (other 2 properties).
Bulgaria does not have Controlled Foreign Company rules (CFC), which means that profits retained in foreign companies owned by tax-residents may not be subject to taxation.
Bulgaria levies a real property tax of between 0.01% and 0.45% on the tax value of the property. There is an inheritance and gift tax of between 0.4% and 6.6%, depending on the relationship of the beneficiary. There are no net worth and transfer taxes.
On corporate taxation, resident companies are subject to a 10% flat tax on their worldwide income. Dividends received from a Bulgarian resident entity or an EU/EEA company are not taxable. Dividends received from a non-EU/EEA resident are included as taxable income. A tax credit or exemption may apply under a tax treaty or a domestic tax credit if there is no tax treaty available. Capital Gains are considered ordinary income and therefore subject to CIT. However, capital gains from the disposal of shares listed in the Bulgaria Stock Exchange or in any EU Stock Exchange are fully exempted. If there is no tax treaty available, payments to non-residents are usually subject to a 10% withholding tax. Learn more about Bulgaria’s corporate taxation, legal framework and tax treaties at incorporations.io/bulgaria.
This should not be construed as tax advice. Flag Theory | Passports.IO has access to a global network of qualified attorneys and accountants who can give you the proper advice for your particular circumstances. Contact us for further information.
- Thuế bất động sản Yes *
- Chuyển thuế No *
- Thuế thừa kế Yes *
- Thuế giá trị gia tăng No *
- Luật CFC No *
- Ngày cư trú về thuế 183
- Thuế suất thu nhập cá nhân 10%
- Thuế suất của thuế thặng dư vốn 10%
- Thuế suất thu nhập đầu tư 8%
- Thuế địa phương No *
Thủ tụcPlease sign in to view *
Flag Theory | Passports.IO and our local law firm in Bulgaria, will handle all paperwork, and guide you through each step of the process to ensure that it is as fast, efficient and pain free as possible.
Steps to EU citizenship via Life Insurance
1. Sign client service agreement (2 days)
2. Fill in and sign all Life Insurance application forms (1 day)
3. Pay insurance premium (minimum of EUR 1,500,000) to the Life Insurance company (within 30 days)
4. Sign power of attorney with law firm in Bulgaria (1 week after insurance payment)
5. Gather requested documents (depending on the applicant, days to weeks)
6. Visit Bulgarian embassy at country of residence to apply for Visa D
7. Travel with Visa D to Bulgaria to apply for permanent residency, which is provided in about 4 months
8. After a waiting period of 12 months with permanent residency status, apply for Bulgarian citizenship
9. Pick up passport in Bulgaria, or at any Bulgarian embassy in the world. Having access to 153 visa-free countries makes the Bulgarian passport the 18th best passport in the world
For further information on Bulgaria’s immigrant investor program and fast-track citizenship, and detailed procedures, contact us for a free private consultation.